http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, December 14, 2007

Annual Concert & Graduation Day

On 9/12/2007 is wilson pre-school Annual Concert & Graduation Day.
Wilson have participate 1 show at the concert. For parents, we are very happy and this is the 1st time he's on stage.
The Concert is held at Komtar Dome 5th Floor, it start at 2.00pm but wilson need to reach there before 1pm.
On 12.30pm I feed him lunch but he refuse to eat, he say he still full, so I "ta pao" fish ball for him bring to the concert.
When we arrive Komtar, it's about 12.55pm already, then daddy drop us at the entrance Maybank that side and me & wilson go up 1st, cause we scared it will late.
When he arrive there he is stil very happy, but when we reach 5th floor, the lift door open, he start to cry and scream and say don't want to go. Then I need to carry him and force him to go.
After I see the teacher, the teacher quickly carry him go inside the stage. I think may be he is feel sleepy already, that's why he cries & scream.
When the concert start, all the children will come to stage and sing "Negaraku", when he come out and saw me he started to cry again (the teacher after that told me I shouldn't sit so infront, I sit on the 3rd row centre), then the teacher quickly carry him to the back stage, so when people sing negaraku and his not around.
At that time I started to worry that don't know later he can dance or not.
When his show time, luckly he not cry and can dance already.
Here's the video clip on the concert.

He is dance "Little Bees"(小蜜蜂)

No comments: