http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Cloth Diapers

Last nite I try to let Nickson wear the cloths diaper to sleep, feel that he like it also and It can last until morning, so I think I'll try to let him fulltime use the cloth diapers & the disposal diapers will use it when outting. Currently I only have 6 pcs of cloth diapers for him, so may be I will use the traditional "lampin" too, but my maid will be more busy cause need to wash more things.

One things very funny is, last night the pyjamas that I let him wear slightly bigger than the normal pyjamas, at the midnight when I wake-up I saw him is nake, I think may be the sleepwear too big & he roll over too much, then I quickly change him to another. Surprise that he not feel cool and still can sleep well without the cloths.
Lucky he is not get cool if not we can't go to Genting this Thursday.

1 comment:

slavemom said...

Wow.. that's quite absorbent to last till morning. Maybe can get more cloth diapers as they're quite hard to dry, rite? If u use 'lampin', hv to change him so frequently wor.