http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bye Bye Pacifier

Wilson has successfully wean off the pacifier, my next mission is want to train him diaperless at night.
On Thaiphusam that day, I cut off wilson pacifier and told him that the pacifier was eatan by the mouse already, then he cry and request want to use his brother pacifier,(this is my fault, I forget to hide Nickson pacifier, actually his brother never use the pacifier, I buy it just for incase he want to suck). ok, then I give him cause can't hide already. Then the next day before he sleep he request again the pacifier then I told him that his pacifier broken already cause mouse ate it, then he wan his brother pacifier, then I told him that the pacifier was stolen by the mouse. Then he request want his cousin pacifier, then I told him again can't, his uncle will scold him if he take his cousin pacifier. He cry for a while then I pat him, about 10 minutes he sleep.
The 3rd day before he sleep he look for pacifier again, then I ask him, what happen to your pacifier, then he annswer me that mouse eat already...hehehe...he know it but surprise that he not request or cry, just playing his patrick toys then sleep.......horray..... he have successful wean off...only 3 days.........

3 comments:

slavemom said...

Another weaning-off-pacifier success story. hehehe U're so creative, blame it on the mouse. :D Way to go, Wilson! U made things vy easy for mommy. Now 'kar yau' in the diaperless training ok?

esther said...

恭喜你和WILSON咯!

Sabrina said...

You are lucky that he can wean off so fast. I never let Keith use pacifier at all.